Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Avilon Zoo





These are just some of my shots from yesterday's Avilon Zoo escapade. It was so tiring walking under the sun for hours, but it was fun taking all these pictures and bonding with the JETS and Roxanne.

It wasn't my first time there, but it was for the rest of the gang. Thankfully, we were able to maximize our visit. But sadly for me, since we left an hour before closing time, I wasn't able to see the Avilon sunset that wowed me during my last visit.

I'll provide an update when the full gallery is posted in my Multiply account, as well as those from Burn and Mac. It seems like most of my shots yesterday were from the long end, so expect to see a lot of head shots. Mac has most of our group shots, so I look forward to seeing them soon.

Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment