Sunday, December 7, 2008

Raymond And Magic Cards


It was nice seeing my old friend Raymond once again. I've known this guy since grade school, and in high school he was my closest friend outside the JETS. He was also my band mate and partner in crime back then.

And although we're full blown adults now, we still enjoyed playing Magic: The Gathering, something that preoccupied me and drained my wallet back in college. I can't believe that I still know how to play this game, and that I'd enjoy it more than I expected. Heck, I really missed the artwork on these cards, and became fascinated once again by the rules to this game.

It was also fun trading stories with him. Now, I'll actually think twice before dining outside, but that's another story.

---

And by the way, happy birthday to my friend Tim. May you have many more blessings to come.


---

Again, congratulations to Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao for making the Filipino people proud. And thanks to my brother for providing us streaming video while having lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment