Monday, December 1, 2008

MYXposed: Gusto Mo Bang Sumama?


An excerpt from the series, regarding the Eraserhead's final days.

Wow, it's been a while again since my last post. I've been busy these past few days, with all the client calls and trainings to attend to at work. Thank God I got my much needed rest with the long weekend that we had.

So, to make this post, well, informative, I'll write something that may interest Eraserheads fans, like me. After that much awaited reunion concert back in August, MYX has aired the documentary MYXposed: Gusto Mo Bang Sumama?, a four part series about the Eraserheads. It features interviews from the band members themselves and people involved with the band, from their humble beginnings to their untimely disbandment, and up to their reunion concert (and future plans).

I was too busy to catch all the episodes, and it's unforetunate for some that not all cable providers carry MYX. Luckily, Youtube is always to the rescue. There are many versions available, but in my opinion, the best compilation is the one from thinkinmansjoker. And to quote him, "no copyright infringement intended", it's just a way of sharing this documentary to other fans unaware of it.

Kudos to MYX, to thinkinmansjoker, and to the Eraserheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment