Saturday, December 6, 2008

Don And Jhen



To my friend Jhen:

Instead of writing some sort of article on what transpired on your wedding day, I'll just say my message to you in the simplest way possible.

We haven't really spoken for quite a while, I know you have been busy preparing for this special day, and I also have been preoccupied with work and other things. Seeing you on your wedding day made me happy, knowing that part of your dreams had already come to life, and there's a lot more to look forward to in the future. I wish you and Don all the happiness and blessings, I know the two of you are really lucky to have each other.

I remember almost two years ago, you were telling me that you guys intended to marry each other this year. Now that the wedding is over, it seems that everything went according to plan. And I'm thankful that I became a part of it in some way.

I know I promised you a lot of pictures on your wedding day, and I'm deeply sorry if I didn't deliver as expected. For sure, you will have a lot of wonderful wedding pictures, and I look forward to seeing them.

And lastly, thank you for being a good friend to me. I still owe you coffee, and if I recon, you still owe me dinner. Hopefully one day we'll find time for that.

God bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment