Thursday, January 1, 2009

Avilon Zoo Gallery




Happy New Year!!! How was 2009's entrance for you? For me, it was better than previous years. Even with all the smoke and noise from all those firecrackers, I'm thankful that there were no lost projectiles on New Year's eve, and that my car is still up and running (cross fingers). I'm also thankful that I got to spend the New Year with Roxanne, and for the extra days we have to rest and relax. So I'll try to post some more before heading back to the real world come Monday.

As promised, my takes on our Avilon Zoo adventure are already posted here. I'm still waiting for Burn and Mac's galleries to show up, so for now you can enjoy some of their other stuff from the links below.

Burn's Multiply Photos Page
Mac's Multiply Photos Page

And, please enjoy some of my previous work as well.

My Multiply Photos Page

Again, may the next 365 days be filled with joy and blessings for us all. Maligayang Bagong Taon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment