Saturday, December 20, 2008

E-Banking Christmas Party

Lonely me enjoying the view.

Our host Gina.

Carlo enjoying his new Starbucks tumbler.

PSP addicts.

Last Friday we celebrated our Christmas party at Gina's place in Antipolo. It was different from the previous years because this time our celebration was exclusive to our department, Electronic Banking (also known as E-Banking). We did have some guests, like Mikey, Carlo's girlfriend, and of course, Gina's kids.

It was a night of food, booze (none for me, though), basketball, PSP, and gifts (thanks to Raphy for the laptop cooler). I guess in some instances an intimate party is better than one with a large crowd (and some sort of production). But that's just me.

Only a few days to go until Christmas. Happy holidays!



Oh, and before I forget, you can see that rest of the pictures here. Again, happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment