Saturday, November 21, 2009

Photos From Hong Kong

View of Hong Kong Island from Harbor City Mall.

At last I'm done with our Hong Kong pictures. Instead of doing a day by day or place by place gallery, I decided to choose some of the best and just group them all together. All of the pictures here and a lot more are available on my Multiply gallery here, and for our friends, some not in the gallery are posted on our Facebook accounts.

So many cameras, so little pocket money.

It's hard to choose a favorite destination in Hong Kong. I really love the feel of the island. I love Victoria Peak and the view of the island from above, Ocean Park and it's many attractions, and my first time at Lantau was a blast.

The famous red taxi cabs of Hong Kong.

My camera started to act up as we headed for Lantau on our third day, and on our last night it went totally kaput. But I'm thankful I was able to shoot everything that I came for: the view of the city, the Buddha, the cute pandas, and of course pictures of us on our second anniversary. It's also great that Roxanne's camera didn't fail us, we also have lots of shots there.

The Buddha at Lantau Island.

The view inside the cable car at Ocean Park.

Jellyfish rocks!!!

And one last thing. I didn't have too many pictures from Disneyland since my camera was on the verge of failure, but I was able to get the best shot from our stay. At exactly six in the evening on the tenth of November, I proposed to Roxanne. And the rest is history.

The best photo of the bunch. Priceless.

So there you have it. We really miss Hong Kong, and we hope we could go back there soon. Please visit my Hong Kong gallery for more pictures. Happy weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment