Thursday, November 12, 2009

Back From Hong Kong

Not exactly the way I wanted to shoot it, but at least I still got the shot.

Oh boy, back home again. Roxanne and I really miss Hong Kong, seeing those bright lights for the last time on our way to the airport made us realize that reality is just around the corner.

So far, nothing much has changed in Hong Kong. Taxi cabs are still red, and neon lights are still, well, neon. But there are also some changes. The MTR seems to have more lines and stations now, including one exclusive for Disney. And prices aren't as cheap as I imagined. Or maybe I'm not really after anything that's why I say so.

Now for the bad news. My camera acted up again, thankfully I was still able to use it during our trip. Today, it has gone kaput and is back at the service center. It is really time for me to upgrade. I also realized how handy a small camera can be when traveling, so I'm also thinking of getting a small "prosumer" camera in the near future.

And now for the good news. They say a picture paints a thousand words. I'll let the photo below do the talking.


That's about it for now. I'll post more about Hong Kong soon, including the pictures from our trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment