Thursday, November 5, 2009

My Day In 50mm


Well, not exactly 50mm, since on a camera like mine it becomes 80mm (see crop factor). Sometimes I wish it could be wider, like Gelsen's Sigma 30mm f1.4.

Back to the story, yesterday I decided to bring my camera and nifty-fifty to work. Gelsen and I were supposed to do a photowalk on our way for lunch, but bad weather sort of changed our plans. We were still able to take some pictures, but to maximize my camera I just took photos of the things I saw in the office. Random stuff that is.

I'm beginning to love this lens again. It's really small and light, plus the bokeh and colors it produce are just awesome. I just wish it could be a bit wider.

Anyway, please check out my gallery here. I didn't bother do post processing, just resized and posted them right away. I feel like I could do more damage if I altered some of the settings.

No comments:

Post a Comment