Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hong Kong!!!

View from Victoria Peak, circa 2005. I want to do this shot again, only wider.

It's November again. Every tenth of November Roxanne and I celebrate our anniversary, this year it's our second. So on Saturday, off we go to our country's nearby neighbor, Hong Kong.

I have been to Hong Kong twice already, but this one will be special since I will be with Roxanne all the way. It's also special because this is the first year I'll be out of the country more than once. Yahoo!

I'm excited to return to Victoria Peak, and probably do a redo of the photo above, well, maybe wider. I'm also excited to visit Lantau Island to see the giant Buddha, and if we're lucky, we may get to visit Macau.

So now I'm starting to pack my clothes, and use the remaining days before our departure to fix stuff at work.

And to Roxanne, happy anniversary honey. I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment