Sunday, November 15, 2009

7th Animo Run

I made it to the finish line. Thanks to Gelsen for the picture, you can see more from his gallery here.

I did it, I ran and survived the Animo Run. Okay, I lied. I walked, and I took my own pace. I didn't realize 5km is that long.

Yesterday was my first time to join such an event. Gelsen has already invited me to several marathons in the past, but not being a morning person I decided to skip them all. I guess that extra dash of green and white made the difference on why I tried the Animo Run.

I might join the Animo Run again next year. Other marathons? Well, I guess I'll stay with jogging around the park for now, and see if my mind and body will be up to it.

Oh, and since we're on the topic of sports, congratulations to Manny Pacquiao once again. A true symbol of Filipino pride.

No comments:

Post a Comment