Sunday, January 11, 2009

Babies (And Other Stuff)

Okay, one post (again, condensed) before another week of work. This time, it's full of "baby talk".

My niece Debbie has grown so much over the past year. Here's a picture of her taken barely a month after her birth.


And here she is now, taken just this afternoon.


And like other growing kids, she's really hyper and all. It's becoming harder for me to take pictures of her, thank God video is always there to the rescue. Here's a video taken this afternoon in our garage, she really likes playing with our cats.



And here's a picture from not so long ago, again playing with our cat.


---

And speaking of babies, this is Xantino (I hope I got that right).


Xantino is Roxanne's newest nephew, born just a few days before the new year started. Another cute being introduced to the world.

---

This time, no babies involved.

I just received ten email messages from Mac, all containing pictures from our Avilon Zoo escapade (100MB worth of pictures). They're mostly group shots, as Mac was sort of designated to take them (he had the tripod and the wide angle lens to do the job). I'm looking for the rest of Mac's takes in
his Multiply account.


And Burn has also posted his takes here. And in case you haven't seen my shots, just click here.

---

And yesterday, Roxanne and I celebrated our fourteenth month as a couple. Something we're happy about.

So that's about it for now. Have a happy week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment