Sunday, January 18, 2009

On Cats And Jorel


Another cat related post (see my first one here). Last Saturday, I just realized that our garage has been empty for weeks (dad sold his car last year), so it was the perfect chance for me to take pictures of our cats again. Apparently, it's down to just five felines. Not sure if that figure will change in the near future, only time will tell (the most we had was around 14).

You can check some more pictures here. I used my telephoto lens for all of my shots.

---

Me, Beth, Ferdie, Jeannee, and Jorel. Circa 2003.

Although I wasn't feeling too good last Saturday, the day ended well when I had the chance to hang out with my good friend Jorel. He was one of my first friends in Unionbank, as well as the other guys in the picture above. He left for Dubai around two (or is it three) years ago, and is here on vacation (he leaves again tomorrow).

Thanks to Bobby for tagging me along on this one. It's these guys that made my stay at the branch fun, even with the ridiculous work load.

By the way, Jorel has a cat similar to Mimo (which I think is a Siamese cat). Just want to mention that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment