Friday, January 2, 2009

Finally!!!


I can't seem to sleep right now. Maybe it's the coffee I had with these guys at Starbucks. Whatever the reason is, I'm just glad that our planned get together with George and Jayson finally became a reality. And hopefully, this would be the first of many.

We all met around lunchtime at Mall of Asia, and then proceeded to Hooters for lunch. And like my previous visit, I almost did the chicken dance once again. And this time, it was tougher figuring my way out of it.

After lunch we spent a few more hours at the bay side and the mall, and we even went to the new Cyberzone. Gelsen had to leave early, but the rest of us stayed until past seven, enough for us to chat and see the fireworks.

It was really nice chatting once again with these guys, especially about work, photography, and practical jokes. I missed how these guys make me laugh, even though a lot of times the joke is on me. But that's fine with me, these are a great bunch of people.

So to Gelsen, Jayson, Myra, George (sorry if I still call you Greg sometimes), and Pris, thank you for this get together. Looking forward to the next one (hopefully I can tag Roxanne with me next time).

Oh, I almost forgot, you can check the rest of the pictures here.

1 comment: