Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Second MacBook Glitch: MacBook Won't Wake Up From Sleep Plus First Glitch

I'm now afraid to put my MacBook to sleep.

Okay, troubleshooting your MacBook while eating at Burger King is not cool. Thanks God nobody noticed (I think).

I decided to put my MacBook to sleep while finishing my burger, and when I opened it up again, it just froze. I sort of anticipated this because when I closed my MacBook's lid, the Apple logo's light didn't go away.

So I decided to let it go and just force a reboot. It did boot up, but the first glitch appeared again. And now it seems harder to get my AirPort card working, it required me to repair permissions and reboot several times before I got it up and running.

I noticed that closing the lid while surfing the net causes these problems. This actually forced tme o update my OS to 10.5.7 without backing up, and it's still the same.

I'm still looking for ways to solve this on my own before I bring it to the service center. Now I'm afraid to close the lid (and sleep mode is supposed to be Apple's selling point).

Read more about my MacBook's first glitch here.

No comments:

Post a Comment