Sunday, June 28, 2009

MacBook Glitches Fixed; Thank You Senco Link

First Glitch
Second Glitch

Well, I guess something was wrong with my MacBook. So after exhausting all possible solutions on my end, I decided to send my beloved laptop to Senco Link, one of Apple's authorized service centers here in the Philippines. Why them over other service centers? I guess good reviews from PhilMUG and being in Makati made the decision easy.

And true, their service is great. Brought it to them last Wednesday afternoon, and got it back by Saturday morning. I know fast service is subjective, but for me Senco Link provided a speedy resolution.

No parts were replaced, just a hardware reset on my MacBook's AirPort card. Although I was advised to observe it for a while, I guess I'm happy that my MacBook is back in shape. It sleeps and wakes up like any MacBook should. And so far, no AirPort problems (fingers crossed).

So thank you Grace and Carlos of Senco Link for a job well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment