Saturday, May 23, 2009

USA Tour: Tita Nery's Place


I just have to get this out first. I'm beginning to love iPhoto. It's not as powerful as Adobe Lightroom or Aperture, but it gets the work done for bloggers like me. Plus it comes free with every Mac (portable or not).

Now back to the topic. I'm so thankful to Tita Nery for letting us stay at her house in Fremont. It gave us an experience of a nice American suburb, plus I was able to make new friends like IT guru Ben. Tita Nery was very accommodating, we even had the chance to play with her Nintendo Wii.

Like most of the Bay Area, it is really cold in Fremont. Something I miss right now, with all the heat and humidity here in Manila.

Anyway, please check out the rest of the photos here. I'm beginning to love saturating my pictures a bit, it makes the colors a tad more vivid.

More galleries to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment