Thursday, May 28, 2009

USA Tour: Guitar Center

I wanted to take this baby home, but something this big is not suitable for traveling folks like us. Too bad because the price was reasonable enough.

When talking about guitars, I can't help but tell you guys how much I love music. Unfortunately, this feeling isn't reciprocated quite well. But that deserves a separate topic, so for now let's go back to another batch of USA photos.

I never realized that Sunset Boulevard is also known as Guitar Row, because of the many music shops and studios that line the famous stretch. One of which is Guitar Center, famous for its Rock Walk located at the entrance.

What I love asides from the numerous instruments for sale and on display is the fact that you can take pictures inside. It's a great way to attract potential customers. I actually wanted to buy a second hand Fender P-Bass, but I guess it's not practical if you're traveling and at the mercy of airline cargo volume limits.

So next time you're in Los Angeles, do check out Sunset Boulevard if you're into guitars and other musical instruments.


Oh, and please check out the rest of the pictures here.


No comments:

Post a Comment