Tuesday, May 19, 2009

USA Tour: Fairfax Flea Market

So many cameras, but none suited for me.

Here I am again with another batch of USA photos. This time, it's from a Sunday flea market along Fairfax Avenue in Los Angeles.

I think this is my mom's favorite part of the trip. She has been to LA for so many times, but she only discovered this find during our recent trip. Believe me, if my mom had it her way, we would have traveled back home with lots of balikbayan boxes.

As for me, the only thing I got from the flea market is an inexpensive bracelet for Roxanne. But like my mom, if I can have it my way I would have taken a lot of the stuff here on our way back home (especially the paintings and vintage photography gear).

Please check out the rest of the pictures here. Minimal post processing was applied for this batch.

No comments:

Post a Comment