Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Way, The Truth, And The Light

Today, Roxanne and I mark our ninth month as a couple, and to celebrate we decided to hear mass at the Shrine of Jesus: The Way, The Truth, And The Light (yes, that is it's full name) near Mall of Asia. It was also an opportunity for me to take some pictures.

For different reasons, both of us were sort of out of sync today, so our celebration became quite simple. Aside from the mass, we had a short tour of the mall (very less window-shopping), and a simple dinner at a KFC branch near her house.

As always, you can check some more of the photos from today
here. It's quite a small gallery by the way.

---

I think the reason I'm out of sync today is because I have been having some bad luck with my car since Friday (which was August 8, 2008, a supposedly lucky day). Two days ago, my break pads became worn out, and I had to make an emergency stop at Zafra Motors to have it replaced. Unfortunately, the cost was PHP2000.00, and more bad news came as an assessment of my car revealed that I needed to replace more parts (mostly under chassis), which costs six times what I paid for the break pad installation.

And just this afternoon, a pedicab rammed the left side of my fender, causing it to protrude. I'm guessing it's his fault, since the pedicab came out of nowhere while I was doing a reverse. Thank God the damage was just minor (and cosmetic).

No comments:

Post a Comment