Saturday, August 9, 2008

Spring Cleaning

We don't have spring here in the Philippines, we don't even have four seasons here. But I guess I like using the term "spring cleaning" whenever I want to clean my room.

Today, I decided to do that. The sun was bright outside, but I was too lazy to get out. But then again, I really wanted to achieve something today, and not let the day go to waste. So I sorted out my clothes, disposed most of my old socks and underwear, and relegated old shirts as pambahay. I also had the chance to dispose some of my old receipts.

Admittedly, cleaning my room will always be a never ending task. It's just so messy, I can't clean it entirely in just one day. Oftentimes I'm confused at what to organize first, and at what to dispose. Hopefully, one of these days, my lazy side would just take a backseat and let me do my chores.

My friend Jhen also cleaned her room a few days back, and found
letters from old friends. Me, I just found old underwear while cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment