Monday, August 25, 2008

New Modem, New Life


Blogging while having breakfast. One of the perks of having a steady Internet connection.

For the past year or so, I have been frustrated with our PLDT MyDSL account. Frequent disconnections and low bandwidth are often enough to drive me nuts. But thanks to PLDT's outbound support, they replaced my modem and splitter with new ones, and now I get speeds averaging 700 kb/s. Now this speed may be slow for a lot of Internet junkies, especially those who play online games and download stuff a lot. But for me, this is more than enough.

So again, thank you PLDT for answering my needs.

Oh, and by the way, do you want to know how fast your Internet connection is? Find out at
http://www.speedtest.net/, just like what I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment