Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Vacation Time!!!

My much needed rest time has arrived!

I'm almost done with packing, what a relief. In a few hours my mom and I will be flying to California (Los Angeles to be exact), and will be visiting Las Vegas and San Francisco in the coming days.

The last time I got out of the country was in 2005 (Hong Kong), and the last time I was in the United States was in 2001. Back then it was all about malls and theme parks. That was before I ventured into photography (ironically, I bought my first digital there).

Now, we'll be exploring sites like the Grand Canyon and Yosemite, and other places of interest. Of course, shopping won't be gone, as I plan to buy some stuff there.

Now for the sad part. I hate being away from home, and for sure I will miss all my loved ones here, especially Roxanne. But I guess if I don't explore (or re-explore) new places, I might regret it when I get older.

So that's about it. I will try to enjoy this two and a half week break. I will still be online though, thanks to my brother's netbook (Asus Eee).

No comments:

Post a Comment