Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Planet Dive

The rocky shoreline of Anilao.

Me and Roxanne.

Our diver friends.

Gelsen checking out the gear.

The best part of the day, an awesome sunset.

I am never an early bird. But even with only four hours of sleep, the magnificent view of the ocean as we approach Planet Dive in Anilao, Batangas became an indication that it was going to be a great day. That big blue body of water almost made me cry (just kidding).

Since Roxanne and I are not divers (nor are we good swimmers), we decided to just wander around before lunch time as most of our friends went to dive. Being there was just so relaxing, how I wish I'd see the ocean whenever I look out my window.

After lunch, we tried out snorkeling. It was my first time, and I never really got any good underwater shots. Unfortunately, Roxanne got injured, her knee struck some jagged rock and it caused a big wound, which we attended to immediately. With this development, I had to postpone my plans of taking introductory scuba diving lessons.

After all that commosion, the day ended well with a beautiful sunset, much better than that of Manila Bay. We all went home tired (with some injured), but fulfilled.

Anyway, before I say where the rest of the pictures are, here's a litte rollcall:

To Jayson and Myra - thanks for the ride home, and for letting me try your IR camera.
To George - thanks for lending me your Aquapack.I guess underwater photography is not that easy.
To Pris - you're the best nurse in the world. Thank you so much for treating Roxanne's injury.
To Gelsen - thank you for the ride to Planet Dive. Nice time lapse video.
To Jayson H. - nice meeting you bro.
And to Roxanne - I hope you get well soon honey. I love you so much.

And now, the photo galleries:
Mine
Jayson's
Myra's
George's
Gelsens' (with his famous time lapse video)


Cheers!!!

2 comments:

  1. and thank you too for a great time bro... uulitin natin yan, at magi-intro dive ka na! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and, Pris wants to say that it was her duty and pleasure to be of help to Rox. wala lang sya google id kaya sakin nalang. hehe.

    ReplyDelete