Friday, February 27, 2009

Random Ramblings

I've been absent from posting for more than a week now. Not only because I was busy, but because I can't seem to think of anything interesting to post.

Even with all the stress, I have a lot of things to look forward to. There's the early release of our mid-year bonus, as well as the upcoming finale (hopefully) to the Eraserhead's reunion concert. I'm also looking forward to other things, like an upcoming vacation in April. Now that's exciting.

So for now, I wish you all a happy weekend as I try to think of new things to blabber about. And by the way, if you find my blog interesting or helpful, please check out the ads at the right side and at the bottom of my site, all courtesy of Google AdSense. Times are hard these days, and I can use all the support.

No comments:

Post a Comment