Wednesday, February 11, 2009

PhotoWorld Asia 2009: My First Model Shoot

Sorry, I don't know her name.

This wouldn't be Jani Balani's blog if there's no post about PhotoWorld Asia. Although I'm two weeks behind schedule, it's still nice to say something about it.

Probably my most memorable experience about this year's PhotoWorld is that Canon provided a professional model for everyone to shoot. I think they do this every year, but this is the first time I went there with my full gear. I had fun even though I had to compete with so many photographers for a good spot (and a good angle).

Overall, I think this year's event is not as big as the previous ones, maybe it's because of the looming financial crisis, or maybe it's because part of Glorietta is undergoing renovation. But I definitely had fun.

Please check the rest of the photos here.

No comments:

Post a Comment