Thursday, February 19, 2009

Eraserheads The Reunion Concert DVD

A soundtrack to a generation.


I can't get enough of the Eraserheads. Thankfully, this DVD will help me quench my appetite for this awesome band.

All I can say is that if you're a fan like me, you should get a copy too. I'm no expert on audio and video, so I won't say anything about them (you can check this review by Gerry Cacanindin for all that technical stuff). What I really loved about the DVD is the "Behind the Scenes" portion, where the sound check for Magasin was shown in full. It's like a preview of what could have been had Ely Buendia not fallen ill that night.

Probably my only gripe is that the plastic holding the disc came off the case as soon as I opened it. But no worries, I loved everything else about this DVD.

So, I guess I'll see you guys on March 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment