Monday, July 7, 2008

Rants And Updates

Thank God for 24-month warranties.

My
laptop conked out last Friday, it would not power up, even if it's plugged in. I had to bring it to the service center in Megamall, and I only got it back this afternoon. Turns out some of the contacts inside were dirty, and as a bonus, Teng, the technician, fixed the hinges of my laptop as well. Now my laptop is good as new, thank you so much.

Now for my rants, I never got a ticket for Sunday's game. It was said that there were around 22,000 paying patrons inside Araneta Coliseum last Sunday. The
Green Archers lost, which is really sad for a fan like me, but hey, at least I was spared from seeing them lose live (as well as the human traffic after the game).

My Internet connection (PLDT MyDSL) is also loopy this past couple of days. Weird thing is my connection was best when my laptop was under repair. Talk about bad timing. Thankfully,
my mobile phone has WiFi. I tried calling customer service, and I was advised that our wireless phone may be the culprit, and that I need something known as a micro filter. To date, our wireless phone is no longer connected, but I still don't have a micro filter, it turns out they are quite pricey.

On a positive note, I had the chance to photograph Jhen and Don's wedding rings. Jhen was kind enough to post them (view pictures
here) since I have yet to upload and post process the pictures. Hopefully I can post them soon.

1 comment:

  1. hey friend, forgot to say thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to take pictures of our wedding ring. indeed another work of art from our weird minds! *laughs!

    ReplyDelete