Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Photo Safari Part Two: American War Memorial

Mac looking for things to "shoot".

The American War Memorial in Taguig was our second and final stop for the day. We weren't able to go to more destinations since the summer sun was scorching hot (we just decided to hang out at Serendra until the sun was a little bit tamer).

I think that I shall never see,
A poem lovely as a tree...
...or something to that effect.

We arrived 25 minutes before closing time, which I realized was not enough for me to take all the pictures that I want. The park usually closes at 5 in the afternoon, I wish they would extend this since this is usually the perfect time to take pictures, with the heat out of the way and the sunset casting a nice shadow. The last time I was here, it was high noon and scorching hot.

I find this place peaceful, I might go here more often.

Asides from the monuments commemorating our liberators, it's nice to spot some fauna in the vicinity. We even had a glimpse of a squirrel climbing a tree, too bad we didn't have a chance to take a picture of it.

You can view the rest of the pictures
here. Compared to most galleries of the park posted on the web, I think mine pales in comparison. I guess I have to schedule another visit to perfect my craft.

So that was our one day photo safari. I don't know when Mac will upload his shots, I going to look forward to that (and probably post the links here).

No comments:

Post a Comment