Thursday, April 3, 2008

Disintegrated!



This is really weird. So weird, I just have to post it ASAP. Heck, I even used my phone's camera just to do so.

I usually carry my Canon Powershot G5 wherever I go. I'm not sure if it's old age (my camera is turning five in a few months), the summer heat, the cold bottle of C2 inside my bag, or a combination of these that caused my camera's grip to disintegrate. I plucked my camera out of my bag, and to my surprise, all that's left in it's handle is these gooey glue-like stuff. The rubber piece that this gooey stuff used to hold is scattered in small pieces inside my bag.

Does the camera still work? Yes, it does. But I don't want to hold something slimy while taking pictures. I guess I better find a way to remove all this sticky stuff, or at least find a suitable material to replace the grip. I don't want to retire my camera this early.

No comments:

Post a Comment