Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Nothing To Post

I had all the time to post something since last week, and yet I can't find anything interesting to write about. I'm actually on vacation leave since yesterday, and Roxanne is also enjoying her stay at her hometown, Ilagan. I'm supposed to go on a "solo photo safari", some sort of personal project that I want to accomplish. Unfortunately, some unforeseen circumstances (plus the urge to just bum out at home) hindered me from doing so. Hopefully, if all goes well, I will be able to do this tomorrow, which would be the last day of my break. But I will no longer be alone, as my close friend Mac, also a photo enthusiast, will accompany me, along with his Nikon D80.


On the bright side, I was able to have my car maintained during the first two days of my leave. Thanks to Sir Charles and his staff at Petron - J. Luna Branch for the change oil and car wash, and to Mang Emer of Romy's Auto Parts for aligning my wheels (see photo above).

No comments:

Post a Comment