Tuesday, March 25, 2008

For Sale: Nokia 5310 XpressMusic



I'm selling a brand new Nokia 5310 XpressMusic (red) for PHP8500.00 (negotiable). This unit came free when I extended my contract with Globe. It's a really nice phone, it's actually in CNET Asia's top ten phones for January. But it doesn't fit my needs, that's why I'm selling this phone.

As I've said, it's brand new, although the box is already open since I want to check that everything inside is complete, including the free 1GB microSD card. I still have to check the phone for defects, I'll probably do that tonight. It also comes with a limited 1 year warranty from Nokia Care. The only downside is it's locked with Globe (sorry for Smart and Sun subscribers).

Please check the phone's reviews over at
CNET Asia and GSM Arena. Send me an email at junzo13@gmail.com if anyone is interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment