Sunday, March 2, 2008

Congratulations...




...to Jayson and Myra for the start of a new life together. They were wedded yesterday, March 1, at the Nuestra Señora de Gracia Parish Church in Guadalupe, Makati. A lunch reception followed at the Manila Peninsula Hotel, also in Makati. Cupcakes were given away as souvenirs. There were so many photographers covering the event that day, so I stood back and enjoyed the festivities from afar, even though I have all my gear with me.



Jayson and I used to be officemates. We were also schoolmates back in La Salle, although our paths never crossed there. I am glad that I witnessed their fairytale love story, but I think only George (a.k.a. Greg, his bestman) and the couple themselves can do justice in telling the story.

Again, best wishes to Jayson and Myra.



No comments:

Post a Comment