Sunday, September 28, 2008

Another Car Headache

I'm so frustrated with my car.

I just came from Cavite, and all seemed well with my car, until I got home. I noticed my temperature was higher than normal again, and upon checking I discovered that my newly replaced auxiliary fan has gone kaput again.

I really don't know what's wrong with this car. I barely use it, but I still end up paying a lot. I'm not even sure why I can't dispose it. Too many things are holding me back from selling it, I don't even know where to start.

---

On the bright side, I would like to thank Roxanne for letting me become a part of her family. Two of her siblings celebrated their birthdays this month (just like me) and we had a small party in Cavite were her older sister (and birthday celebrant) Jem resides. Too bad I never got to see Mimo today, it just slipped my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment