Tuesday, September 15, 2009

This Is Not Our Season

It's so sad that I haven't blogged for a while, and that my first post isn't a happy one, for me at least.

It's old news by now I guess, that the De La Salle Green Archers, a team that always made it somewhere in the top for the past two decades, ended its season in a low note. I still remember subscribing to Twitter for score updates last Thursday since I was in the office. The rest of my afternoon was somewhat gloomy after the final score was announced, and our fate for this year was sealed.

Again, I'm no basketball expert, so I'll keep my insight to myself. But on a positive note, there's no other way to go but up! There's talent and heart waiting to be unleashed. And our other teams are doing well thankfully.

Thank you Green Archer, this is not our season. But next year might be our year of redemption. Animo La Salle!

No comments:

Post a Comment