Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sky Lounge At Vivere Suites




Last night was superb! Nice food, a great view of the metropolis, and an opportunity to take pictures, all these while enjoying the evening with my ever lovely fiancee.

The Sky Lounge at Vivere Suites isn't new to us. In fact, Roxanne and I had one of our most memorable dates here a few years back, when I was still courting her. I say memorable because we got lost going here, thanks to all the detour caused by the widening project of SLEX. Imagine, it took us four hours to get there from Makati (for comparison, it took us 20 minutes to get there last night from Makati).

I highly recommend this place. Sky Lounge and Top of the Citi are the only restaurants I know that offers a stunning view of Metro Manila. In case you're reading this and have ideas on where to dine with a similar ambiance, please let us know.

One thing I have to mention is that it was surprisingly windy last night. It provided a challenge in everything: from keeping our napkins to making sure our hair didn't go astray to taking pictures. Yes, even with a tripod you get some camera shake with all that wind, or maybe I'm just using a cheap tripod. Even my credit card was blown away from the table, thankfully it landed on the floor.

Oh, this post wouldn't be complete without a link to the pictures. You can view them here. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment