Sunday, January 17, 2010

12-11-10

Happy New Year!!! Better late than never, it took me a while to write my first post for 2010.

Manila Cathedral, photo originally posted here.

Yesterday, Roxanne and I made it final. We are getting married on December 11, 2010, at half past eleven in the morning. Although the reception is still in the works (but almost there), the church, the Manila Cathedral Basilica, is already a done deal. Well, there's still tons of paperwork, seminars, and the balance to pay, but I think we'll pull this one off. For me, I can't believe that we're getting married, and at a church that was a big part of my childhood, but got lost somewhere when I was growing up.

I'm thankful too that I have friends I can ask for tips about wedding preparations, and parents that are supportive of our cause. This is definitely a great way to start this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment