Thursday, December 31, 2009

Moving Forward To 2010

Depending on when I finish writing this entry, this would either be my last post for 2009, or my first one for 2010.

The year 2009 was sort of a "mix bag" for me. It had its fair share of ups and downs. This year marked many adventures and blessings, as well as trials and hardships (Ondoy comes to mind). For whatever it's worth, here are some of my highlights for 2009:

- US Trip (got my MacBook and iPod while I was there, and saw the Grand Canyon and the Golden Gate Bridge)

- Promotion at work (well, it was actually last year, this year it was just for formality)

- Hong Kong (where I popped the magic question to Roxanne)

- Isabela

There are still some more, but I guess the one above are what I consider the best for this year. As for the trials and hardships, I want to start the new year on a positive note, so it's best not to dwell on them anymore.

So what's in store for 2010? I feel that this is going to be a special year. If all goes well, this is the year where we finally tie the knot. I also feel that a lot will change for the better for me, that's why as early as now I'm trying to visualize how to manage the new year, what actions to take, and for some reason, what new gadgets to buy.

So with that, I will end this post and enjoy some pasta and ham. Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment