Friday, November 14, 2008

My Car Makes Me Sad

This is just so frustrating. I haven't used my car for almost a week, the last time I drove it everything was running smoothly. Just this afternoon I decided to check up on my Rav4, just start the engine and keep it running for a few minutes. To my surprise, it wouldn't start. I just get a weird stutter, it's actually quite scary. It's the first time I encountered such a problem. Tomorrow we'll ask help from one of our neighbors who happens to know more about car problems. But for some reason, I don't feel hopeful about it.

Why, oh why? This makes me really sad. Maybe I'll just try to sort out our Baguio pictures, that might ease the pain a little bit.

One thing though, I'm still lucky that it happened here at home, and not while I'm driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment