Thursday, October 9, 2008

A Video From The Past



I don't know why I thought of posting this video. Maybe it's because I have minimal participation in this act, which gives me the guts to show this to the world. I hope these guys can pardon me for sharing this video, but what the heck, this thing may actually lunch us (or them, they're better actors) to stardom.

This video was shot around December 2005. These guys were really into it, and I kept bungling my lines. It was shot using my G5, so please pardon the three minute limitation. Though not an original idea, it actually predates moymoypalaboy (but these guys are really great, hands down). The song used was the Backstreet Boy's "All I Have To Give". You can also view this video here. It's certainly a blast from the past.

Enjoy. This is dedicated to Gelsen, Jayson, and George.

2 comments:

  1. Pare! Nice one.. hehehe.. nakakamiss ito ah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. syet, nostalgic nako pare... hehehe... bakit nga ba hindi tayo nadiscover???

    ReplyDelete