Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Last Train


It's already past midnight, yet a part of me is still very much alive. Maybe it's because I ran so hard just to catch the last northbound train. It's a long story on why I had to rush, but I'm just glad I made it. The extra sugar from all the sweets I had today served as a boost in this sort of marathon.

And as a bonus, I was able to take a picture inside the train, which I think is a pet peeve of security guards and law enforcement officers. I even had the flash on by accident, which helped by the way.

And a while ago, my friend Burn sent me a text message saying he was also on the same ride home, albeit a different car (there were three). I wonder if he saw that sudden flash of light from where I was.

Now I'm tired. Sleeping time.

No comments:

Post a Comment