Monday, June 30, 2008

School Spirit, The Adidas Way


I really couldn't pass up on this one. I'm a sucker for Adidas apparel, especially if my school is on it. I think it's for a local version of the
Basketball Is A Brotherhood campaign. It features La Salle and rival school Ateneo. There are shirts, caps, and several kinds of jackets. I got the game jacket. I was actually one of the first to grab this item, they were just unloading the goods when I passed by their store.

Excluding my PE uniform back in the day, this is the first time i bought clothing with "La Salle" written on it. I always wanted to buy something La Salle, may it be a jacket, shirt, or something else. Now that Adidas is sponsoring the Green Archers, I guess it's time to join the bandwagon.

I really like the jacket, well maybe except for two things. First, like most Adidas gear, it's quite pricey. Second is the weird "Asian size". I'm usually an M, but for this one, i got it in XL, and the fit really feels awkward, at least for me. I had a hard time choosing the right size. But I'm still happy with it.

Now all I need is a ticket for Sunday's game.

No comments:

Post a Comment