Friday, June 20, 2008

I Want A Pick-Up

Image courtesy of Motioncars.

With the rising price of petrol, I really want to ditch my Toyota Rav4, since I only get around 6.3km/L. I spend around PHP350.00 for an average trip to the office and back home.

But I like my Rav4, I'm not intimidated by floods and bumpy roads (very common in Manila), and I can use it to haul stuff (like baggages, big ones).

So now I'm looking at pick-up trucks. At an average price of one million pesos, it's the same price as a high-end compact sedan, but more economical. I especially like the Nissan Frontier Navara and the Isuzu Global D-MAX, because they seem to be the best bang-for-the-buck among pick-ups.

Now all I need is additional funds to get my hands on one of these babies.

---

Off-topic, I'm blogging right now while waiting for Roxanne, using an unknown WiFi signal here at Rufino Tower in Makati. Whoever is supplying this signal, thank you very much. I only have nine minutes of battery life left, so I have to go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment