Sunday, May 11, 2008

Six Months

Photo taken from the Unionbank Branding Party last March.

Six months. That's how long Roxanne and I have been partners, more than friends. I know six months is not equal to one year, but we're just as happy to celebrate half a year of adventures.

Yesterday, we decided to celebrate by going to Intramuros. I have always wanted to return to Intramuros armed with my DSLR. And for Roxanne, this is a break from her hectic schedule, and a chance for her to see more of old Manila.

We had to wait a bit for the summer sun to be more forgiving. Unfortunately, this delaying tactic isn't ideal, as trucks coming to and from the port area are abundant during these unholy hours. Add to that the sudden gush of rain. Talk about bad weather and limited time. One thing though, Father Blanco's Garden is under maintenance for two weeks, so this means a return trip is in order.

Manila Cathedral at dusk.

Fortunately, I was still able to take some decent shots. You can see my gallery here. The sudden rainfall created wonders for some of my pictures.

If I could fall
Into the sky
Do you think time
Would pass me by...

After the Walled City, we were able to catch a part of Vanessa Carlton's gig in Glorietta. Roxanne and I only know her song A Thousand Miles, but it was still a thrill to see her perform live.

No comments:

Post a Comment