Monday, June 7, 2010

iPhone 4



Time to come out from my blogging hiatus. I know, I haven't been writing for a while, I'll save the excuses for some other post.

So back to topic. Rumors about Apple's newest mobile device have been circulating for quite some time now, so this is more of a confirmation rather than a surprise. The new features like the high resolution display, HD video, and longer battery life make me wonder if I bit the bullet too early with my iPhone 3G S.

As a consolation, it probably won't be available until the 4th quarter of 2010, and with Globe's reputation with loyalty subscribers, the wait could be longer. And at least iPhone OS 4 (now called iOS 4) is set to be available by June 21, for free.

Thanks to Mac Rumors for the early heads-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment