Sunday, July 12, 2009

USA Tour: The Grove And Farmers Market

Mom looking at some dolls (with me in the reflection). I find these dolls creepy, but they sure are popular to little girls here.

I still had that nasty flu over the weekend, and now I'm confident that it's winding down. I guess this is the best time to get back at other pictures from our US vacation. There are still a lot, and I'm trying to finish up on smaller sets first.

Fun tram ride with a quick tour of the compound.

When in Los Angeles, one cannot miss The Grove and adjacent Farmers Market. Located near CBS Television City, these establishments are a juxtaposition of old and new. Farmers Market is known for its numerous food stalls and fresh produce, while The Grove is an ultra modern mall similar to our very own Greenbelt. If my memory serves me right, The Grove wasn't there yet back in 2001, my first visit to LA.

Farmers Market, a historic landmark in Los Angeles.

So that's it. A neat shopping venue in Los Angeles. Please check out the rest of the photos here.

No comments:

Post a Comment